- Begin standing upright with the feet together and the arms at the sides.
- Inhale the arms up stretching them along side of the ears and lengthen through the spine.
- Hold the breath and lean back, continuing to keep the arms along side the ears and stretching through the fingertips.
- Come up with the arms still stretching upwards.
- Exhale forward keeping the arms outstretched and back straight. (Modified version place hand on the hips and then bend forward)
- Inhale come back to the starting position or continue to the next repetition.
- Repeat 5-10 times.