- Begin in Table Position placing your hands directly underneath the shoulders, knees under the hips, roll the toes under.
- On an inhalation, lift the buttocks upward rising onto the toes.
- On the exhalation press the hips back and the heels downward, allowing the head to lower between the arms.
- In the final position the back and legs form two sides of a triangle and heels will be against the ground.
- Hold this position for up to 3-5 breaths.
- Release the pose on an inhalation rising back up onto the toes, exhale and return to the starting position.
- Repeat 5-7 times