- Sit in the Seated Base Position with the legs outstretched and the feet approximately mat width apart.
- Bring the arms out to the side so that they are perpendicular to the body. Relax the shoulder down away from the ears. This is the starting position.
- Inhale, and on an exhalation, twist the body to the left while bending slightly forward so that the right hand moves toward the knees, ankle or toes of the left leg.
- On an inhalation, return to the starting position.
- Repeat on the second side and exhale twisting the body to the right while bending slightly forward so the left hands moves toward the knee, ankle or foot of toes of the right leg.
- Alternate sides repeating the movement 5-10 times.